We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Thomas Van Laere complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Being aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wanting to point this out to you and respect it
Processing of personal data of clients
Client’s personal data is processed by Thomas Van Laere for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purposes;
- The agreement to make an end product.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The signed quotation and agreement;
- Information requests received via telephone or website.
Processing of personal data of former clients
Personal data of former clients are processed by Thomas Van Laere for administrative purposes. The basis for this personal data is the signed quotation and agreement.
Thomas Van Laere can request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Middle Name;
- Last name;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
Your personal data is stored by Thomas Van Laere for the above-mentioned processing (s) for a maximum period of 10 years.
Distribution to third parties
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Thomas Van Laere stores personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of Thomas Van Laere are bound by confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems with multi-factor authentication;
- We utilize Cloudflare to ensure that the website remains operational and safe from potential threats. This means that all data to and from you flows through Cloudflare’s infrastucture.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you give permission to process your personal data, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.